Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Super Busy

I've been a horrible blogger because I've been extremely busy.  Let me catch you up on the high points...


In early November, I celebrated my 28th birthday with a low key family event.  This is the first year that I haven't cried my eyes out on my birthday.  I'm comfortable with being 28 and where I am in my life.  On my birthday, I received a call from the principal of the middle school where I've been subbing a lot asking me if I'd like to tutor some of the students for the reading TAKS test.  Of course, I said yes and have been working as a tutor 3 days a week.  There was one week where I worked 3 days as a tutor and 1.5 days as a substitute.


Between working as a tutor and finishing up the fall semester at UHCL, I've been a busy woman.  My regular housework and workout schedules have gone down the drain, but it's been well worth it.


I'll be posting more this week between cleaning my house and reading for the upcoming semester.

No comments: