Thursday, November 19, 2009
Box of Books Giveaway
Do you love reading like me? Then head over to My Overstuffed Bookshelf's blog and enter to win a whole box of books!! How crazy is that?!?!
There are some great reviews of books at the blog too, so check that out while you are there. I can't wait to read a few books that are sitting on my overstuffed bookshelves. Now I just need to find the time to read all of them. :)
There are some great reviews of books at the blog too, so check that out while you are there. I can't wait to read a few books that are sitting on my overstuffed bookshelves. Now I just need to find the time to read all of them. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the comment on the 100+ Reading Challenge. And, I bet you could do it!! I probably won't decide what to read until right before I begin reading it!! You ought to join me for this challenge!
Post a Comment